Wednesday, June 30, 2010

wednesday

another day passed,
2day my mood was nt pretty gud..
mayb i was angry, angry of myself..
last nite, u told me u went 4 dinner
8smtg..
okie, i wait 4 u..
9pm..
okie, i still waiting..
9smtg..
i msg u, i thought u mayb fal aslp or nt free..
nup, u still having ur dinner..
10smtg..
no msg from u..

i m tired..
whole day din rest, afta skul acc peiyen till 4smtg.
bundle of hmk waiting 4 me..
afta fin my hmk, nid 2 go out 4 sum personal family stuff..
untill 10smtg..
din hav my nap, it was so tiring..
n yet, u r nt free..

wait wait wait wait wait wait slp
in d end, i fall aslp..
i tired of waiting jor

10.41pm, ur msg cum
bbq n steamboat as ur dinner..
11.04pm, another msg
gud nite..

i saw ur msg around 1am..
i din reply u..
i m angry,
y dun u let me noe earlier, so i wun wait 4 u...
tats y i din reply u at tat time..
i conti my dream..
but i cnt slp well afta tat..

until tis morning,
thgs goes worst..
my mom told me, she nid 2 use d car..
y every1 oso d same geh.. last mins
cnt she tell me earlier..
haiz.. watever la.. my mood reli gone bad tis morning..

afta reach skul, i reli nt in d mood..
2 my classmate, i m sorry,
if i put my temper on u..
n di, sorry 4 nt giving u respon tis morning,
i reli nt in d mood..

during math, i reli dun hav mood listen 2 miss ong..
i cnt solve d math Q, such a ec Q, i oso cnt solve it..
it raise my moody feel..
i use 1period 2 do tat 3 mathQ

then muet,
i jus wan 2 hav a rest,
rest my mind, n try 2 cold myself..
try 2 slp..but failed..
coz tat etron siting in front of me, talking loud..
sitution bcum worst when she standing bside me n talk 2 jac..
i still cn hear clearly bout wat she say, even i having headset, listeing song..

i move 2 ah sum place, tats beta..
slp awhle..
try nt 2 thk useless thg..
afta d nap, i feel beta..

when i beta, i start 2 flash bek,
ya, u should hav a dinner 4 so long, if u having bbq n steamboat..
i shouldnt angry..

so, i m sorry..
mayb i m angry of myself 2..

i wan 2 b normal crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment