Sunday, June 6, 2010

U n him

U n him, both of u gt sum similarity..
ya, u get my attention..
but i scare...

u reli luk lik him, in sum way..
but u r still urself, he is still himself,
i noe u 2 is different..
u seem 2 b beta..
but i dare nt 2 take d risk..

tis month is a test.. a test 4 u n me..

i noe i m nt ur oli 1,
u seem 2 be as friendly to every1,
i m nt d oli1..
i thk i mis und sumthg, trying 2 stop thkin..
trying 2 thkin negatively, so tat i will del u in my mind
i nid 2 concentrate in study.. U 2

do u noe, sumtime u make me confuse
d words u use, say, type..
it reli confuse me..
try 2 ignore it, telling myself..
it jus a joke
i noe i m nt d oli 1
v jus frenz.. at least nw v r

i dun wan 2 have any hope..

NO HOPE = No SAD + No DISAPPOINT + NO HURT




0 comments:

Post a Comment