Monday, June 14, 2010

fulled

sorry, last nite raining + tunder,
so i din on9..

seem lik my hp reli sot sot d liao..
always auto switch off..
should i say it is 2 sensitive jor?
haiz, watever la...

haha, my blog geh frenz list finally complete la..
filled vf rita, peiyen, my didi, n nic..
tis 4persons change mylife alot.. mayb
:p

rita
without her, i wun b me as hu m i nw..
bcoz of her, i learn alot alot alot of thg..
10x..

peiyen
bff, even though nw she dun nid me jor..
since she gt her boy boy d..
but still she stil my bff

my didi..
luckily gt him, if nt my f6 life wun b fun..
esp upper6..
di, i love u..
wakaka... dun worry..
tis is a love 4 family member
dun luan luan thk..

nic..
no comment yet..
mayb lata la, i will hav comment geh..
hehe..

wish all of them hapi hapi 4ever.. ^^

3 comments:

愛使壞的好人 said...

Oi!!!
until now u oso haven introduce ur leng lui fren let me noe..i oso wan learn alot alot things from her ^^

oh..i oni useful in upper 6 la..
of coz la..lower 6 tat time u say me ugly dun wan choi me ><
of coz now oso still yong sui la..but finally u noe i m kind hearted leh..
thx to pangkor trip..lol

Unknown said...

rita? go read her blog la, a brilliant gal..

lower6 tat time oso nt sook vf u..
when i say u ugly?

愛使壞的好人 said...

i oso forget when u say d...
maybe u say in heart, i accidentally read thru ur mind..vy sori ar..lol

Post a Comment