Sunday, January 17, 2010

random

erm...quite plenty thg 2 say about.. but sort of time..
tis few days veli bc.. bc vf hmk, koko..
haiz.. n having sum problem vf my parent again.. ya, again..
haiz.. suan la.. dun talk bout it nw..

last week, wat hav i done leh?
erm... thurs went lunch vf fun jie.. n take d present i bought..
10x fun jie 4 acc me.. coz i no1 acc me, so charm..
tats y i ask fun jie skip ping pong, then acc me.. haha, wat a devil m i.. hehe..
anyways, reli 10x fun jie, muaxie..

then fri, hav lunch vf my di di n keng soon n 'ah yu' ( i dun noe his name, but i heard my di di called him fish) n another di di's frenz..
after lunch my di di sent me 2 tt, haha..
so gud, rite? of coz la, my di di ma, of coz gud la.. haha.. ( hapi mou? i praise u leh..)

then sat.. a bc day..
morning go lib.. then tt.. after tt rush hum 2 do my report all those thg..
y rush? coz at nite, i gt a gathering vf netball gang.. i have 2 done my work tis week..
report, surat perlantikan, detail, koloqium, hmk, tt.. wat a bc weekend..
feel lik wanna die jor.. my finger tiada perasaan d, coz kip typing.. T.T
when i rushing my work, sudenly my dad ask me 2 print out d invoice 4 him...
since i veli rush, so i quickly fin his thg la..
but wat i get is get scold... reli wtf d la...
where gt print cn put carbon paper n print d..
told him cnt, dun wan 2 listen d woh.. stil wan 2 scold me.. reli wtf..
after scolding me, stil wan 2 say if i dun wan 2 do, then dun do..
hey.. pls ar.. if i dun wan 2 do it ar, i wun choi u liao la..
do u noe my finger is so pain.. kip typing for tis few day..
i even fell dizzy when sit in front of d com..
bc-ing vf my stuft still nid 2 help u 2 do ur stuft..
in d end, u din even 1 thank you, but u jus scolded me..

tats y, tat day i reli nt in my mood..
after i go d netball gathering, i ask mr.o out 4 clubing..
v went 2 lush.. n i drank 2 cup of heineken..
n v 1am oli bak hum.. bk hum then hav a bath n continue vf my hmk..
2am slp..

act i feel beta d, after d gathering.. d mood feel beta d..
n when i met mr.o, even beta.. i thk i cn say i oredi ntg jor..
4 me, Mr.o is jus lik a bro.. a big bro..
he reli a gud guy..
whenever i nt hapi, i sure ask him out..
then after chat vf him, i sure b ntg d..
smtg v din chat, but v went 2 club..
listen 2 d music, c-ing others.. tat make me feel beta..
d cuming tues is mr.o birthday, so i wan 2 wish him hapi birthday..
n i wun 4get d present n d cake d la.. i thk i wil make d cake d cuming weekend.. then d present, c when v cum out again then i giv u la.. hehe..^^

then sun..
tt.. then bk hum, do hmk..
3smtg went 2 de classic n hav a hair cut..
nt bad.. i lik it..
then 6pm went jogging vf mr.o
act is i jog, he walk.. haha
old ppl is lik tat d la.. wakaka.. :p (hope he wun c tis)
after hum, bath, dinner, do hmk again.. (wat a life i having.. everyday hmk)

then nw i m siting here writing all tis stuf..
hehe.. n tis is my DAYS...







0 comments:

Post a Comment