Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st

tis is my 1st post 4 2010
but...
i goin 2 rite bout my 2009 ^^

erm.. let me refresh bk 1st..
begining of d year, i working..
kindergarden, TST cafe, Etude Hse..
4 d 1st time, in so such short time, i work at 3 diff place..

1st, kindergarden as helper, act is kindergarden + child care..
d kids r so cute.. esp d twins, i miss them alot..
but tis job is quite bored.. so i jus work 4 1 month, then i ran away after i found d job at TST cafe.. hehe

2nd, TST cafe as waitress..
i met alot of ppl,
my boss: miss Au, n miss Lee
miss lee geh bro, mr.o
then d waiter n waitress over there, kar hoe, ah dean, si huei, ah boon.. n etc..
ahhh.. n miss lee geh nephew.. tat 2 little kids.. haha, i miss them 2..
tats alot thg hapen btw all of us 2..
lik v always hang out vf them..
kbox, yum cha, new year party, pangkor trip, countdown.. n mani mani more..
even TST cafe is nt there anymore, but i will nvr 4get it..
tis is a place tat let me met vf they..

3rd, Etude hse as bc..
here, i met RITA, N suki..
Rita, a jie jie 4 me, a best frenz 4 me..
at 1st.. nt reli frenz vf her, i though she is a gang vf A ( a gal tat work 2gether, i dun wan 2 mention hu is her, sum1 will noe hu is her, n it is enuf 4 her 2 noe it)
i dun reli lik A, but v still frenz la..
but i thk v no longer cn b frenz after working at etude hse..( u wil und it, if u noe wat hapen, if u dun, then jus 4get bout it)
at 1st, rita veli frenz vf her.. until 1day, i discover sumthg.. so surprise..
act rita dun reli lik her..
erm.. then sum incident hapen.. tats reli hurt me..
cnt imagine, mygroup of best frenz r those kind of ppl... ( i mean A, nt rita)
suan liao, dun wan talk bout it..
lets hav sum fun thg..
erm.. i went kl vf rita n wai hong (rita's bro) 2days 1 nite..
v went 2 college.. ask sum info..
but in d end, 4 me.. 2 expensive jor.. (tats y i in form6 nw)
then v went shoping vf her
v bought d converse shoe .. i lik it so muc.. muaxxxx my converse
n i rmb v watch harry potter in d midnite b4 slp, vf a mask on our face.. haha..
Rita, i miss u.. seldom contact vf her, since skul start..

erm.. after tat, skul start..
form6 life..
sufer
tough
but..
FUN
form6 cn play in class while teacher nt in class,
cn blow water untill sam tet having heavy float..haha
n mani mani thg 2..

L6F2, my class
ttw as class monitor.. asst oli but luk lik d monitor..
ljh is d real monitor.. but luk lik asst, haha
me ar? asst oli, as a pasu.. haha
then csy as tres.. a tall man.. haha
n mani more ar, lazy 2 mention all..
5s5 d oli gt me, sum n san san..
but later on, san san ran 2 UTP jor..

then in f6, i enter MKT, VAD7, n basketball
i oso dun noe y i enter basketball, kena tipu jor.. but nvm la, oso quite gud..
those junior.. quite helpful, esp cambry.. he reli help me alot.. 10x ya.. haha ^^
then MKT, quite cacat geh 'club'
meeting dun luk lik meeting, aiya, shui bian la.. tat ttw c+dan talk abit then i write report then jiu done my job geh la..
then VAD7, erm.. almost same as MKT.. but diff d is my job, finally i m nt d sec..

then f6 still hav wat leh..
erm.. lets talk bout d sixth form nite la..
HSM.. our class theme..
at 1st, i should b dancing couple dance vf liyong, but sumthg hapen tat coz me dance vf d balls.. haha
nvm la, dance vf bals oso nt bad ma, almost same as my f5 dinner nite d perfo..
erm.. then i take photo vf chai xinyi tat nite ar.. i stil rmb wat she say, "nvm la, dim hav its own beauty" wow.. so yeng, i lik it..
oh ya, 6th form nite, let me met vf my asam hse d collegea, hohee n ah leng.. haha.. so hapi.. then in dec, i went kl vf them, i reli hav fun.. i went 2 M.O.S haha, cnt imagine it leh..
i went 2 M.O.S leh.. haha.. ( i thk i wil post bout tis trip, if i gt d mood n time, haha)
reli hapi in tis trip.. exp 4 sumthg.. :)

erm.. nxt.. exam.. damn, i hate exam, as every1 does..
i almost failed my che n fz..
reli wanna die..
suan liao, i oso dun wish 2 scold highm jus wish it pass jiu cn liao..
4 me, i dun reli aim 4 STPM
i reli din aim 4 anythg, nt lik last time.. i reli aim 4 my spm, pmr..
haiz.. suan la...

then.. through out d year, mani thg hapen in my class..
erm..
badminton...
kbox, ttw curi d blanket..
bbq at nicole hse..
pangkor trip (view my previous post or my di di [houreyn] d blog)
10x u guys 4 celebrating my birthday during d trip..
haha.. reli luv u gals n guys.. (nt tat king of lov, but btw frenz geh love, dun misund)
n mani mani more..

4 d 1st time, i lik my class so muc..
reli lik tis class (mayb is love)
L6F2, i love u..

but 2 sad, tis class may nt b so fun in 2010..
nvm la, i thk d spirit of L6F2 will stil vf us, no matter which class v in...
( by d way, wat s spirit of L6F2?) hehe :p

erm.. anymore???
dun noe ar.. post it 1st la, if wan 2 tambah anythg jiu post it nxt time la..






3 comments:

愛使壞的好人 said...

OMG...u do child care??
those parents shud thx god now..coz their children still alive...

u c...TST let u do until close jor >.<

hu is rita?? leng lui anot??
nvr introduce to ur didi noe...

M.O.S??
where lai de??
normal ppl cant go de ar??

F2 spirit isit..
ask me mai noe lo..
"Syok Sendiri"...

Unknown said...

wat? TST close nt bcoz of me la..
rita veli leng lui d ar.. but u suan la.. u jus a di di 4 her..
M.O.S is a club in KL, haha..

SS is terwei d spirit la, f2 punya meh???

愛使壞的好人 said...

huh...not ss ke??
gao cho jor >.<
then our spirit is??
lazy? talkative? or ming xiang in class? XP

Post a Comment