Wednesday, January 13, 2010

failure

damn shit..
i failed my jalan..
damn..
bcoz of d test i nid 2 skip my skul..
n i skip my chemi experiment lo..

in d end.. i failed jalan..
damn..
nxt week may nid 2 skip skul again 2 re-sit d test..

tat stupid testor wrote there, din check d light, d mirror, d signal..
damn.. i gt check lo,
his eyes ar, dun noe hw 2c d la..
i gt check then wrote i din check it..
reli damn fire.. when i saw it...
stupid PIG la..

mayb i should giv them $ 2 'bao',
gues wat my grandpa say, i totally agree vf it..
"aiya, u din giv $$, sure cnt pass d la, they all oso wan 2 'makan', haiz..
m'sia is lik tat d la, even d gov noe it, it still go on.. everywhere oso gt their ppl 'makan'..."

cold rite? totally agre vf my granpa, n tis is m'sia..
haiz..

disapointed
sad

0 comments:

Post a Comment