Saturday, January 9, 2010

random

dun reli feel gud tis few days...

haven fully recover..
at 1st sore-throat, then fever, then coughing..
till nw.. still coughing..

skul started 1week.. everyday so bc, full of hmk, tt
tis year, my tt all crush 2gether, i dun noe hw will i die vf it..
f6 life making me frustrated..

last nite, having a nightmare..
quite sumtime i din hav nightmare..
but last nite, it came 2 me..
cnt reli rmb d dream..
jus noe my heartbeat is damn so fast after i awake from d dream..
i cry without noe-ing..
my pillow is wet..
d shirt is wet.. sweat.. sweat make my shirt wet..
bcoz of tat, i kip coughing..
heartbeat is fast..
so scare.. middle of d nite.. i m d oli 1 hu awake..

1st thg i thk.. is he..
i use 2 call him whenever i hav nightmare..
he always ans my phone vf his slping mode..
nw.. he is no more there 4 me..
eventhough i wish 2 call him..
i noe, he is slp.. n he wun b able 2 ans my phone anymore..
mayb, he refuse 2 do so..
me n he.. totally off..

even d birthday wishes.. none of 1 is from him..
he oso dun even reply my msg anymore..
mayb i reli nid 2 4get him..
remove him from my memories..

jus lik bleach.. memories of nobody..


0 comments:

Post a Comment