Friday, September 14, 2012

someday


After everything stopped, the time is silently ticking again
My sunken heart is once again suffocating as I am left alone
I get crazily sad even over the disappearing pain
Someday, having to endure this time without you will end as well

Someday, this love will be forgotten, my love that I long for 
You who always made it so hard for me
Someday, my sad love, my love that I long for 
You always need to be happy after leaving me

These stairs of love always made me nervous
Continuous times of sadness and hardships, burning hearts
Nervous hands, the restraint of a cruel separation
It hurts then heals then hurts again
This repetition of pain is so hard, driving me crazy

I get crazily sad even over the disappearing pain
After leaving me

The only things I can do right now is hoping for your happiness
And letting time pass like this for the scars to heal
And though I want to call you, shutting my mouth
And continuously fighting against the endless regrets
I force myself to write the words of separation
I erase my past days one by one
Day by day, I blankly try to overcome these things
My everything, my hope, my love, 
you after leaving me



0 comments:

Post a Comment