Friday, September 21, 2012

crapping here and there

feel like posting tonight, but i have no idea what should i write about, 
lets recall what i have done today.

kay, I went QB this morning with money and carmen, 
watched resident evil, not really a good idea, 
cause it is a horror movie, although money say it is a horror action movie, 
I admit, I 'm scare of it, hopefully tonight I will not have nightmare
after the movie, went for lunch, and bought some stuff.
sometime, make your schedule full, 
so that you will not have the time to think of anything.

by the time I back to hostel from QB, its already 5pm, 
have a quick bath, prepare to go night market with jacqueline, and her course mates 
my first time been to jelutong night market, have a fun time with them 
I told jac about what I worry about, how much I wish I'm just too sensitive.
but reality will not always be just like what you wish. 

feel like crapping in this post, 
Haiz.. seriously don't what should I say, 
the brain is over load.. think too much
is there any way to stop?

addition:
someone say I'm too mature, am I? 
perhaps, mayb..
what do you think?



sleep soundly ~ sea dragon




0 comments:

Post a Comment