Sunday, September 30, 2012

definition of happiness

How would you define happiness?

Today,I had a great day 
early in the morning, went out with ken
watched Looper at Gurney, 
it is a nice movie, you will not waste your 11bucks, 
trust me, it is a MUST watch movie



















before the movie, we have lunch at Kim Gary, 
don't really have appetite
din't eat much, can't even finish my meal.
seems like my gastric friend will visit me soon.

after the movie, it is still early, 
went to hard rock hotel, have a walk at the beach, 
the sun, the blue sky, the wind, the beach, the sea
every thing have a good matching.

welcome back my friends,
the show that never ends... - ELP













after the beach, went to straits quay, 
my ever first time to be there, 
much more nicer than my expectation, 
i heard quite a number of bad feedback from friends, 
but it was not as bad as I thought =)

ken said i'm weird,
y I dun take photo with the wall graphic,
=)  














at night, went to khun thai for dinner 
with christine, joee, ashley, peklin, peisan, n engsing
this is my 3rd times visit khun thai, 
every semester once, 
main point: I don't really like spicy food =p
but tonight was my funniest dinner i have, 
with some frog pop out half way, 
the glass "explode" suddenly, 
and all of us like O.O (include everyone there, i think)

at last, thanks to Ken who bring me out today, 
i have enjoyed the day, i hope you enjoyed too ^^
thanks to christine, joee, ashley, peklin, peisan, eng sing, 
we have a fun dinner tonight, with many unexpected pop up.. 
thank you so much, and happy mid-autumn festival to everyone ^^ 


this is what I called happiness =D










0 comments:

Post a Comment