Tuesday, December 22, 2009

random

quite lazy 2 post pangkor trip day 2..
erm.. mayb i will post it, when i wan 2 write.. anyways, u all cn view it from houreyn blog too, he write it jor..

erm.. nw wat should i write leh?
lets write bout tis few day..
ytd when my dad fetch me.. guess hu is in d car..
omg.. a uncle sit at d front sit..
he is..... ETRON'S bro.. omg..
he is so talkative.. i thk, he talk alot..
N he smoke.. i hate smoker..

tats part of ytd...

then 2day..
went badm vf my classmate..
gt sukfun, li yong, jin liang, ken soon, n my di di (houreyn)
all of them late again..
my di di nid 2 take smtg so he late..
suk fun dun noe y late, 4 get ask
liyong gt msg me, say he will b late
but ken Ko n jin liang veli geng d..
ken ko go yum cha, tats y late..
wat da.. he go yum cha woh..
i din even take my breakfast jiu go liao, i scare i will late.. then he tell me, he go yum cha..
tat jin liang even worst.. v say jor 10am, then i reach there by 10, no1 there, i call jin liang..
" i still at hum" tis is d ans i get...
Y our class always late d ar???

erm.. after badm, me, my di di, li yong n jin liang went 2 a restoran 2 hav our lunch..
"ma bo" surpose 2 b d 'ma bo' bhind jj, but it close..
then v go 'my point', close too..
wat hapen 2day ar, y every shop close geh??

in d end.. v dcide 2 go bak near jj there d 'ma bo'
hou reyn's dad working there.. so, he recom us go there..
erm.. nt bad.. quite nice d dishes...
4 of us, 3 dishes.. about $40

after tat, 4 of us go jj buy ticket 4 avatar..
v bought it.. avatar, 24thdec...
it cost 66$, i pay 4 it, tats y, i bankrupt d..
4 of us plan 2 watch mv d.. but full hse..
so v change our plan 2 kbox..
again kbox..
i oso dun noe tis week hw mani time i go 4 kbox..
but i noe mani jek...
i go untill d waitress oso noe me jor.. so paiseh la..
but 2day reli song.. veli fun ar

after tat, v have mc.d ice-cream.. yummy..
erm.. then my di di drive me 2 bus stop at town..
he reli veli funny.. hapi 2 hav tis di di.. hehe ^^

tats all 4 2day, my dad scold d..

tis few day hav 2 b guai lui.. if nt i cnt go kl tis weekend..
i haven ask my mum, god bless me, hope she allow me la..

0 comments:

Post a Comment