Wednesday, December 9, 2009

outing

tis few days, wat i did?
sun i went 2 church, vf my grandpa, i fall aslp, i m so sorry, but i reli cnt stand it..
tis few days, i cnt slp well..

then, mon i went 2 tt.. 2 and 1/2 hours tt math, but i slp for 2 hours..
mr.goh, i m sorry.. but i reli slpy.. cnt slp in d nite..
at nite, went 2 'simpang tiga' hav dinner vf my family..
all spicy food, indonesia food, my aunt lik it, coz she from indonesia..
after dinner, went 2 kopitiam vf yuen, sum, anne n tay..
play card, discuss bout d football game on thurs..

then tues, surpose 2 hav driving lesson in d morning, but d uncle suddenly said cnt have it..
wat d.. bcoz of him, i nid 2 wake up at 6.30AM, then i wait d half hour, he oli tell me he cnt make it.. wat da..
so, i went earlier 4 badminton vf yuen they all..
8-12am, 4 hours, but act v jus play d 2 hours, then v play poker 4 another 2 hours..
so funny, badm bcum poker card..
after tat, v went 2 stadium n hav our lunch...
most of d store din open..
i drink soya vf melon.. nice..
after tat, sum fetch me bk 2 skul, n my dad fetch me at skul...

erm..wed, tat mean 2day..
went bak 2 skul lib.. giv d sample 2 peiyen..
n i rushing vf my muet hmk..
i was so tired.. after fin 1 essay, i slp...
all upper six is studying, but i slp there, they sure wish 2 be lik me..
i m so sorry, i noe i shouldnt slp infront of u all..
when i wake up.. they all start 2 move from lib 2 their exam hall...
wat cn i do, is wishing them all d best n gud luck..
then i cont vf my hmk.. i fin it b4 4pm, then i ask peiyen acc me 2 parade 4 lunch..
i hav a starbucks mocha n cheese cake..
tis few day, i m nt reli in d mood, so i nid 2 eat smtg 2 make me hapi..
although it is a bit expensive.. but nvm la, once awhile..
then went 2 sub, wish 2 c hu is d junior tat make peiyen so angry,
even i order her favour-cheese cake, she oso din eat muc..
but i still cnt c hu is d guy..
she is angry vf her junior..a veli rich d junior..
wish her gud luck... hehe..
then went 2 etude hse.. suki went 2 kl 4 training again.. a bit sad, cnt c her..
joe-l is there, she say, i grow fat d..
T.T sad.. every1 oso say so.. cnt d.. i mus exersice.. gym..
asking xinyi out 4 gym..
i bought sum masks n d crystal peeling..( tats nt me, it is d name of d product)
after tat, bak 2 skul, then i called my dad fetch me..

he ask me went 4 driving.. he teach..
but do u noe wat car i drove? MERCEDES...
so freak, but nt bad..
* i scare my dad, he thought i will hit d car, but i din.. haha...
aiyo, tats r still a lot space la, dad

tats all 4 tis few days..

waiting nxt mon 2 cum.. hehe ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment