Wednesday, November 4, 2009

*i wrote tis few day ago.. com is repairing, so i draft it in my hp
(a)
i hurt mine n his...
it is broken nw..
it is reli pain..
do he noe it..
he is d 1st guy make me feel so..

(b)
hw deep i love u?
i wish i din love u b4..
at least i wun b suffering
u r a gud guy,
perhaps u r excellent
i fel lik i m nt deserve 2 get u, luv u...
i scare 1day u will found a better gal
n drop me..
u told me u wun, u will nvr do so..
bt i noe u say so bcoz u haven meet 1 nw..
perhaps u will 4get wat u hav say 2day when u meet her..
(c)
they will make us break up 1day,
tis is wat u say...
tis few day, i reli tired, sad..
2mani thg happen..
all crush 2gether..
i reli tired..
teardrops on my heart..
wat is goin on, my head is blank,
wat had teacher teach, i dun noe...
wat i noe, i m veli tired..
the words cum out from ur mouth
it make me worst..
my heart broken...
n i dun noe hw 2 repair it..
(d)
no matter hw mani gud nite u wish me,
it still does nt work..
i thought 6th form nite over, then all will over
but..
there still bbq, bio-trip
problems are endless..

1 comments:

J.C said...

life is like tat.. tat why it make a people grow more mature... be tough and of course make sure u dont stress urself out, talk to friend or write a diary it will make u release tightness... ^^


thats what life is...

Post a Comment