Wednesday, November 11, 2009

draft

*another 2 draft in my phone..

8.11.09
sat nite..
he changed..

i reliased it long ago, but i jus ingore it..
i tel myself..
u jus tired, u wan 2 play game..
u lik 2 play game..
i try 2 ingore it..

v use 2 chat whole nite..
bt 4 d past few weeks, v seldom call..
veli tired.. d reason..
even msg oso getting less n less..

u bcing vf ur class..
bio trip, dance, bbq..
i kep telling myself, u r bcing jek..
everythg will bk 2 normal soon..
untill sum1 told me,
there is a gal lik u, n veli close vf u..

i told u,
but u say it is impossible..


but tis is wat happened...
u say u lik her b4.. but nw ntg..
at 1st u din tell hu is her, but i guess is her...
i asked mani times, u finally said..
from tat moment, my heartbroken..
i cry silently..i was at restoran tat time..
luckily i make up..
it help me 2 cover my tear, i tried 2 hold it..
but i failed..

9.11.2009
i think whole nite, i din slp...
i will kept my promise, but gv me sum time..
i m nt angry or wat..
but pain n scare..
u say u ntg..u say u stil luv me..
but wat i feel is diff..
u r nt d dear i noe..my dear wun b lik tat..
do u noe u changed..


0 comments:

Post a Comment