Thursday, September 24, 2009

unbreakable


if cn, i wish i cn 4get it,
but i cnt...

wat had happen, i cnt pretend it doesnt happen,
tis few day, i always think bout it,
d screen tat i nvr 4get,
jus lik having a slide show in my brain..
it keep on playing...
d face, d voice, d word...
all of tis, jus lik a sword
it hurts, it reli hurts...

even i tell myself nt 2 think,
n u always tell me 2 4get it...
but i reli cnt do so,
i try hard but failed,
i m sorry...

should i go tis sat? should i join them?
i reli dun noe...
everythg had changed, ntg same as the past
hw should i talk vf them, chat vf them, play vf them
4 me, it is hard 2 do so

there r a wall btw me n them
an unbreakable wall
d wall had block me 2 get close 2 them,
n blocked them from me..
hu build it?
mayb them
or
myself

pls tell me, pls teach me,
hw cn i climb over d wall 2 reach u gals...
u all r...
unreachable

0 comments:

Post a Comment