Monday, September 21, 2009

new hair sytle

i jus cut my hair,
2day ago..
i say i jus wan 2 hav cut a bit,
DUN cut till 2 short..

but..

wat hav hapen,
d guy help me 2 cut till....
haiz...
u all will noe wat hapen when u c me d la...
haiz...

i jus luk lik guy, from bhind, i think....
haiz...

luckily, he lik it...
after i cut my hair, i so scare ar,
luckily he say he lik it..
he say luk lik hebe..
doingel (x100)

nvm la, as long as he lik it jiu cn liao...

ytd, went 2 kbox vf c.hui, ah hoe, n ah yun
i told him, n i noe he dun lik i go out so often...
dear, soli ar...
but when i saw him appear at jj, i reli veli veli veli hapi,
it reli a surprise..
when i phone him, he say he at parade..
but when i saw him at jj..
^.^
although it jus a few min, but i oredi veli hapi d..
dear, i reli veli hapi ytd,
thank you 4 it..


* k la, i think i better stop here, got 2 do hmk n study liao, if nt will get scold d ar, ytd went out whole day d, its time 4 my hmk..

0 comments:

Post a Comment