Monday, September 7, 2009

thinking of you

wat should i do?
cn any1 teach me...

pls tell me,
wat should i do 2 make u feel better,
wat cn i do 4 u 2 make u hapi!

i reli a naughty gal,
wat u dun lik, i always did it.
i dun noe anytg else
bside making u sad, worry, jealous
i reli a naughty gal

sumtime...
i reli sad when i heard wat u say.

but nvm, wat u say is d truth,
i reli did wrong.. so i din angry vf u,
but still i feel hurt without any reasonable reason
i noe i dunt hav d rite 2 feel hurt,
but i still feel hurt..
i jus cnt control it..

isit tis call love?
hu noe...
u say, u love me, but nt lik me
urs is love...
then wats mine?
isit oso love
or it jus like...

i reli dun noe
tis few day, i keep thinking...
think think think n think
i jus wasting my time on it
i din study
i jus keep think of u
jus lik d song ' thinking of you'
i noe, u wan me 2 study,
but i dint...

i jus cnt concentrate on wat m i doing,
i jus keep thinking of u
i noe u wont lik it
i tried 2 control it, but nt veli seccess..
sumtime i cn but most of d time cnt,
especially tis few day...

"i cnt b lik tat, i noe u wont lik it,
i mus stop thinking of u, i mus study"
i always tell myself tis...

after tis post, i mus fin al my stuff then study...
then go tt...
i mus stop thinking of u...
stop it


0 comments:

Post a Comment