Friday, July 3, 2009

do u noe?

do u noe y m i angry jus nw?
i bet u dunnoe...

i m angry vf u, do u noe it?
u r d 1 hu ask me enter chess club,
but wat u hav did in d end?
u r nt entering chess club, u tell me...
u r goin 2 club buddha..
coz u dun wan 2 c ur club jus gone down lik tat, u wan 2 rescue it..
so, u r nt entering chess club...
then hw bout me, i enter chess club bcoz of u,
but u...
u reli make me angry...

at 1st, i m nt angry... but after entering library,
i reli almost got mad on u...
at1st, v say go library 2 discuss bout d game
but where hav u go?
ya, u r in d library...
but in d PPS room, i dun noe wat u doin inside,
wat i noe is
i reli ANGRY...

4.25pm, u finally cum n sit bside me
u din say a word...
u jus care about d nomination of d librarian com
i reli angry, i jus continue 2 do my hmk without chating vf u
u din noe i m in bad mood
then...
i jus throw my pen n keep my thg a side
n start discuss vf u
u finally noe it...

but wat d funny is, u dunnoe wat m i angry bout
u jus ask me y?
hu make me so?

do u noe, i reli wan 2 ans
YOU ARE THE ONE LAH
but i din...

y i should do so, hu m i 2 scold u...
4 u, i m jus...
NOTHING

0 comments:

Post a Comment