Tuesday, June 30, 2009

again n again

tis is nt d 1st time, u gals do tis 2 me...
do u noe, it reli hurts...
y m i so stupid, hurt by u all, again n again...
tis is nt d 1st time, but i still blif in u all...
n wat i get in d end is jus getting hurt by u all...

i shouldnt blif u gals, but dun noe y,
i hope u all will b different, will change...
everyday, think mani mani reason, 2 let myself 4giv u all...
"mayb u all hav ur reason, mayb u all oso dun wish 2 do so"
mayb, mayb, mayb n mayb...
mani mani mani reason,
2 bluff myself...

it reli hurts, do u noe???
tis is nt d 1st time, but i choose 2 blif n 4giv...
i reli a stupid gal...

again n again, my heart is nt complete anymore...
since tat day...
d scar will nvr recover 4ever, it will follow me...
even i thought d scar hav recover... but
act nt...
it is still there...
nvr recover...

0 comments:

Post a Comment