Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tis few days, my mood reli go down alot,
without any reasons...
i still d same, always smile n b hapi as much as i cn, infront of them...
none of them noe, i jus fake a smile...

none of them noe it, but u noe it...
u say, u r d same kind of ppl, hapi when c from outside, but sad when c from inside..
tat day, u ask me: ' isit correct?'
i reli dunnoe hw 2 ans...
there is no1 noe it b4... u r d 1st person noe it...

it is tired 2 fake a smile, or hard...
always act hapi, will 4get wat is hapi...
soon, jus 4get,
when r u reli hapi, n when r u acting 2 b hapi...

tat day, u msg me... n v chat mani thg...
i told u a bit of d incident, but i din told u all,
i reli din hav d strength 2 say it out, it reli hurts...
u say u wont b lik them, hurt me or betray me but protect me...
u ask me 2 trust u...
tat day, i reli wan 2 cry d,
luckily, i nod 2 go out 4 kbox, so i jus end our convo...

do u noe, sum time i reli hate u,
u jus act lik a normal frenz 2 me,
but sumtime u care me more than a normal frenz will do,
do u noe tats will make me confused...
everyday, i wish 2 c u, but once i saw u,
u jus lik a stranger 2 me..

hu u r act? y u noe so mani thg... hu u r?


0 comments:

Post a Comment