Tuesday, July 28, 2009

p.a tutorial

2day, i skip my p.a tutorial...
4 d 1st time, i ponteng class..
last time in amc, i din try tis b4...
i m a gud student
(jus pretending)

in amc,
i gt 'ponteng class' b4,
but gt reason d...
i nid 2 go out of d class 2 do sumthg...

but 2day,
i jus simply skip it...
(nw in sam tet, so no nid 2 obey rules)
n went 2 parade vf him
he luk nt hapi 4 tis few days...
i m worry bout him...

raining nw,
he go hum by bus...
he sure get wet,
i cnt msg him n call him...
tis is our promise
no call, no msg until d exam is over...
(but i break d promise ytd, bcoz of sum incident)

haiz... wat cn i do 2 make him blif in me...
but i dun even blif myself, hw cn i make him blif me...
mayb sum time will help me 2 do so...
mayb...

i miss him...

0 comments:

Post a Comment