Sunday, July 4, 2010

sorry

dear,
sorry 4 my childish
sorry 4 my selfish
sorry 4 wat i hav did wrongly..

tat day, i m angry of u..
dun noe wat d reason
i feel sad,
when i saw u on stage..
dun noe y,
i should feel hapi, coz tats ur 1st performance
but i feel sad, my heart tell me, it hurts

seem lik i reli gone sot jor..
time 2 repair

tat day, i din watch ur dance till d end,
i leave d hall half way,
i reli cnt stand it dy..
tats y i sent u a msg "sorry"

i try hard 2 stop d feeling,
run 2 lib..
try 2 make myself bc..
try 2 chat vf yixuan them..
try 2 act as normal..

i thk i done it veli well,
should i gv myself a clap..

tat few day, i reli sad..
alot of problems appear..
try 2 solve it
but failed..

anyway, nw it turn beta,
although i dun noe hv i solve d problem..

but i noe,
u r there 4 me..

i hope..

0 comments:

Post a Comment