Monday, May 18, 2009

Is it a wrong decision?

11th of may
1st day of skul at a totally new skul..
haiz.. nt a reli gud day 4 me,
dun ask me y, i oso dun noe...
it jus nt a gud day...

dun noe wat happen, jus feel smtg wrong...
mayb there is smtg hapen tat make me unhapi,
but i choose nt 2 rmb it...
so jus dun noe wat happen...

even skul started for 1 week n 1day oredi,
stil d same, unhapi...
mayb....
mayb bcoz fann is nt there anymore,
mayb bcoz peiyen n i nt in d same class, nt in same stream
mayb bcoz d new evironment
mayb bcoz it is stressfull
mayb bcoz i m nt willing 2 study f6
mayb bocz tat iccident make me different
mayb mayb mayb, there is still a lot of mayb...

but 4 me,
there is no hapi day, since i enter d skul...

MAYB, i have made a wrong dicision...

0 comments:

Post a Comment