Monday, May 25, 2009

a huge boom 4 me

a bad news,
extreme bad
...

it jus make me...
more moody,more frustrated n bad mood...


"FORM 6 GOING 2 CHANGE"
4pm finish skul from monday till friday...
whoa, it jus lik semesters style...
(so gud... wat i think when i 1st noe it)

but later on...
when i noe d stpm exam is still d same...
it nt lik exam in colleges, separate into 2...
then d oli thg i think bout is DIE
jus lik wat my cousin say,
SEKALI GUS, KALAU GAGAL, MATILAH!!!

i reli hate it...
if u wan 2 follow semester style, jau follow all la,
copy half dun copy half...
reli !#!$#@#@%!!@#!#
( pls 4give me bcoz i use bad words, but i reli cnt stand it anymore..)

its reli make me angry n havin mani others bad feeling
i jus noe wat i wish 2 do is escape from here...
but, my legs jus stick here n cnt take a step 2 others place...
i jus dun noe wat is happening 2 me... freak...
haiz...

2day is my WORST day

0 comments:

Post a Comment