Sunday, September 12, 2010

wat a day

wat a day i hav..
tt in d morning, slp 4 almost half class
afta tat, go my grandma there,
thought cn c my little cousin n make myself feel beta,
but he slpin when i reach,
afta tat, i stay 4 awhile jiu bek hum,
prepare 2 go swimin,i nid water..
but wat i get, rain..
when d rain get smaller, start my car, heading 2 stadium..
half way, a msg from my di,
stadium is close 4 hari raya..
wat da du...
arent hari raya is jus 2days, hw come 2day is holiday..
tis so call m'sia boleh..
i reli 'luv' here so muc..

okie, i noe,
2day my mood reli pretty nt gud..
mayb i should say, tis few day oso dun feel gud..
dun noe when it started,
i dun lik 2 smile,
wat u all c, is a fake smile,
a fake smile that i always hav..

a mask on my face,
i cnt take it off..
n nw, i m tired of wearing it dy..
cn any1 tell me hw 2 take it off?

0 comments:

Post a Comment